Hanami Dream helps and inspires brides and grooms getting married in and around
Witney, Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds to bring their dream wedding day to life.
**Please note that I’m currently taking a break from the business due to family commitments in the unprecedented circumstances.**
I’m sorry I am unable to help you at the moment but look forward to working with you at some time in the future
Now, whilst organising a wedding is incredibly exciting, it can sometimes be a daunting challenge too. Especially as you’ve possibly never organised an event of this scale or importance before. So, you may want to outsource some aspects of the process to give you more time to enjoy the bits you love and less time stressing over the small stuff.
- You may need some ideas to get you started – an example of things to include, some themes to get the creative juices flowing;
- Your new venue looks stunning and full of potential but you’re finding the blank canvas overwhelming;
- You’ve got an idea of what you want your reception to look like but are after a bit of help sourcing the right local suppliers to deliver your dream;
- You want your venue to be styled and designed for you;
- You require someone to decorate your venue for your wedding day;
- You’re after someone to manage suppliers or run the day behind the scenes;
- You need help with scheduling, budgeting or seating plan design;
- Or perhaps you want someone to help you with the whole shebang!
Every special occasion I work on is designed especially for each couple as I believe that each wedding should be personal and unique. I ask for a completed questionnaire to give me a clearer picture. Then we can discuss your individual requirements at an initial free consultation and determine what you require from a wedding planner and venue stylist.
Every wedding is priced individually as pricing depends on different factors such as the size of your wedding venue, number of guests, level of support, research and sourcing, along with the amount of input and involvement you want in the build up and on the day itself.
Please contact me for a current styling and design price list for an example of what my packages include as a starting point. And take a look at some of my previous work or some more inspiration on my Pinterest boards.
Huge congratulations if you’re currently planning your forthcoming wedding (or another milestone occasion). I hope that you’re enjoying the wedding planning process so far. Take a look at my timeline and other tips to help you get started.
After you’ve decided when your special day will be and sorted the major elements of your guest list, venue and budget (or the who, where and how much of what I term the ‘holy trinity of wedding planning‘) then you’re in to the nitty gritty of things.
I wish you all the best for your wedding and futures together.